Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !~

Happy New Year to all of you!~ Although 2008 was a challenging year at our house we are VERY thankful for the blessings god has given us this year.
I just know 2009 is going to be one great year. I am expecting a new baby brother in about 9 more weeks and I am so excited. I am in TN visiting my NaNa, PaPa,Uncle Rob Bob & WeeWee until the end of the month. I ended the last day of 2008 in the emergency room cause I stuck something up my nose and well it had been hanging out there a few days until the big people finally figured it out. Thanks for the flashlight game PaPa.
Hope you all eat your black eyed peas with the dime in it tomorrow..in the south that is the way we do it for good luck > :0)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I can't believe that your baby brother will be here that soon. It seems like only yesterday YOU were born. I can't wait to meet him and see you again.

Kim said...

This is the cutest picture! To print my blog, my mom printed each post then put them into plastic sleeves and put them into a huge binder. Then if something gets spilled, etc. (TOTALLY likely to happen in this house!) I can reprint and replace the page. I love it!