Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A few tips for my Aunt Cole

My Aunt Cole is getting ready for her big body building competition and I have a few tips from the pro... first you should walk out and thumbs up to all the judges with your cool Miami Vice sunglasses on... and say "don't Cha..Chicha Chicha Yeah... wish you were cool like me..don't cha?" You can flex your muscles just a little here but try to hold back they don't want to see to much at first.
then a big ole smile... and looking cool like me..bringin sexy back!

go ahead and strut across the stage like this remember thumbs up and shoulders back.... bite your lip just a little it shows confidence. Trust me they love it!~
Go ahead flip it around..turn the head to the side just to remind em "don't you know who I am?"




go ahead pump it up.. show em the muscles from the back..if your touch your thumbs on your deltoids it will make your bicups look larger Aunt Cole. I bet you didn't think I knew those big words huh?? You will do great Aunt Cole just follow all my tips we love you ! Good Luck

No comments: