Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Before I Forget

I almost forgot my PaPa taught me how to "CLUCK" to a horse and tell him "Whoaaaa"while I was in TN visiting and well after practicing I got to try it out. (picture#1) Ok PaPa I am ready let me go NaNa I want up there on Amos Moses (picture#2) I already know how all this works I have one of these at home but he is stuffed remember you guys got me a Little Amos for Christmas (picture#3) Come on already PaPa don't you know who I am? I mean I am an Indian I got this..lets go



(picture#4) Getty up go Amos go.... Getty up go Amos go... (picture#5) Now WHOoooaAAAA !! Hey PaPa you really can see everything from up here ole Amos Moses sure is a cool ole horse no wonder my mommy liked riding him when she was my age. (picture#5)Ok now PaPa you get off and let me sit up here by myself my Uncle Robby showed me how to do this except he showed me with no saddle he says you big people get scared so we can leave it on while you are around (wink:0))


(picture#6) Hey Mommy... Give me those reins I know how to steer this big guy !! (picture #7) PaPa Seriously!!~ I know I am little but I really can ride that big guy inside by myself with no saddle Uncle Robby showed me this just isn't the same and I KNOW the difference..DUH!! and for the record we REALLY are Indians, too!!







No comments: