Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't you KNOW who I AM ??























So my uncle Robby is having a hard time remembering who is in charge now.. so he sat down beside of me at my birthday party..wanting some of the spotlight and all. So he gave me this talk about my birthday cake I got a little emotional cause I really didn't want to share (picture #1) so after listening to his sales pitch I agreed to let him have ONE bite (picture#2) I look away to tell my Pa Pa about that horse I thought that we might could buy at the sale next week and my uncle Robby snuck in a bite he thought I didn't see (picture#3) I let him slide on that one. Then I turn around and saw him again ok that is it that is 3 bites now and I am stuck in this dern ole high chair and you done made me go and get icing all over my pa pa's chair too. (picture#4) Somebody please come and help me get out of this chair he has done made me mad and I am fixing to go and BiTE Uncle Robby !!@#&**

No comments: