Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Alright Big Guy....




















So this big guy that is friends with my mommy and daddy came over for my birthday. He brings a really Cool gift and all a 12 pack of beers and Coozies for my mommy and a Gruene Hall t-shirt for me...sweet. Soooo I like him already and his wife is really nice, too. So here was the deal I had to take him to Kiddie School 101 REAL fast.... he had these cool 300 dollar sun glasses ..obviously he don't have kids. (Picture #1)-> So he picks me up and you can kinda tell he is new around cool dudes my age...so my goal is to show him how cool I look in these shades...as you can see he is a little scared and at first we were doing really good...I grabbed the sides and then he got a little crazy and in (Picture #2) -> I had to go ahead and touch the lens with my cupcake hands and that is when I got the "Yuck You are kidding ME" face ..so (Picture #3) ->I had to calm the big guy down and say "OH Look a Chicken!" ( he has A.D.D)..(Shhh it works every time)...(Picture #4) -> so I got 'em put 'em on and poof just like that ..go ahead big guy hold my hands.. and then lean back and take a look at me I am a Rock STaR BABY !!! .. just like my mamma..(Picture #5) -> then Bammm let me hold my hand up and block that light for ya....that happens when you are around arock star like me... (Picture #6)-> One last shot big guy I need to get a head shot in for the camera... shesshhh I know you are hating me cause I look better than you in these high price sun glasses you done brought over here to my parTy !!!~~~ but I am glad you came and got schooled by the little kid...

No comments: