Friday, May 16, 2008

Wait Hold on A Minute~





My Cousin Carley is 3 months younger than me and she likes to ride in my cars, too. So I share with her when she comes over and I have to say she looks pretty good in the Doodle Bug. I was leaning up on her car just chillen and she pushed me off her car and put the hand up and told me to talk to the hand, I guess she learned that from her older sister. So I played with her fingers and showed her the Itsey Bitsey spider song... she didn't like that to much she was trying to be sassy and I messed it up for her. So she got got mad and went to crank her car up so I had to go and get out of my Truck and sit on the door rail of her Doodle Bug just to show her who is the boss around here and that she wasn't going anywhere...
SERIOUSLY LAWRENCE....

No comments: