Thursday, September 11, 2008

One Bad Day * 9.11.01




















I hear people sayin'. We Don't need this war.
I say there's some things worth fightin' for.
What about our freedom, and this piece of ground?
We didn't get to keep 'em by backin' down.
They say we don't realize the mess we're gettin' in
Before you start preachin' let me ask you this my friend.
Have you forgotten, how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell
We had neighbors still inside goin' through a livin' hell
And we vow to get the ones behind Bin Laden
Have you forgotten?
I've been there with the soldiers
Who've gone away to war
you can bet they remember just what they're fightin' for
("Have you forgotten- Darryl Worley)
my Mommy says this was a bad bad day... so I would like to say
God Bless the soldiers that are fighting everyday for our very freedom and the families of those we have lost. God Bless you all and I hope we never see another day like this one was....I am proud to be an American !! Amen

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

It was indeed a bad day. God bless our soldiers.