Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Partner in "Crime"

So lets go Kitty Meow Meow... lets find some trouble to get into... just follow me !~


Ha look Kitty Meow Meow... PaPa left the water hose running and created us a nice little mud hole..so let me show you how it works.. start out on the edge like this.... PaPa will probably hollar my name but just keep moving...



















Just like I thought he went to do something else... so now quick jump in the middle..up and down. Ha look at my new boots they are all muddy now. Kitty Meow Meow are you scared? Jump in !!

















Sorry PaPa..it was Kitty Meow Meow who got all this mud on my shoes...he got in that mud hole and then walked all over my new boots. You think NaNa is going to be really mad at the Kitty Meow Meow?





No comments: