Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks my friend!~


http://www.downrightfaith.com/weblog/ nominated my site for Brilliante Weblog award. Thanks, you are a doll. (BTW, Sydney is a true inspiration, I love watching her she is soo sweet~ )
According to the rules, I need to pick 7 weblogs to share this award with. OK well I am laim I got as far as 3 today.. it is so the weekend brain and baby brain setting in..
So, my picks are:


Now its time to share! Here are the rules for this award: -
1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh - thank you so much - that is so sweet!!!
Congratulations on baby #2!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

You have no idea how excited I am about this! OK, you read my blog, so you probably do understand. Thank you so much!!!